1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

McCaskill decries ‘double standard,’ but says Obama may want to pass on Susan Rice

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On Sunday’s broadcast of “Meet the Press,” Tennessee Republican Sen. Bob Corker said U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice probably won’t be nominated to be the next secretary of state — and even Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill, who defended Rice, admitted she wasn’t sure the diplomat is worth the trouble of nominating.

“I don’t think she’ll be nominated,” Corker said. “But I have told people certainly I will give her a fair hearing. I do think that the underlying issue here is people have seen her far more as a political operative and not a principle. And I think that’s what the White House is witnessing right now.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/02/m...nt-to-pass-on-susan-rice-video/#ixzz2E2rDxhyH