1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MDiv In Apologetics

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Martin, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you desire to learn how to defend your faith?

Do you desire to learn more about the foundations of Biblical Christianity?

May I suggest a great way to do that?

Study apologetics!

While a person does not have to attend seminary to learn apologetics, it certainly helps. There are several fine seminaries out there that offer MDiv degrees that focus on Christian apologetics. Below is a list of schools that offer such degrees and the format in which the degrees are offered.

Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (on-Campus - Some Courses On-line)

Southern Evangelical Seminary (On-Campus or On-Line)

New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary (On-Campus - Some Courses On-Line)

Liberty Theological Seminary (On-Campus - Some Online)

2. Humblesmith

Humblesmith Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hear, Hear!
    Apologetics is needed today more than ever.
    I'm encouraged to see several programs with specialization in apologetics. I think SES is the best (that's where I'm attending), but I was encouraged to see that NO has courses in the foundations of thought, in addition to the evidences and cults. If there's anyone on this board that has taken any of the apologetics or philosophy courses at these schools, I'd be interested to ask you a few questions. Identify yourself.