1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ME nonsense and contradictions exposed

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by npetreley, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

You would do well to start using a lexicon and not a concordance, but in this instance, Strong's got the meaning of "hope" right, but then had to add the heresy of hoping to be saved. (See! It has as much usefulness when I use the word!)

"Hope" is never used in the context of salvation. That's heresy! (Thought I'd better work on my quota of the word so I can catch up with you!)

Now, there's the hope of being repaid, hope by itself, hope of gains, the hope of the dead, the hope of glory... Lots of hope, but none of them are hoping to be really and truly born from above!

2. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

Still lying in wait is more like it.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=1067868&postcount=177

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I don't know what you mean, but I do know that none of you will answer those 2 questions. If what you speak is truth, why not answer the questions? Why avoid them?

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.