1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Meanwhile in Wisconsin News:

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Rolfe, May 24, 2016.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sheriff downplays huge snake sighting after IDing it as bullsnake native to Wisconsin

A large snake seen slithering around Grant County raised alarm on Monday when the sheriff warned that it could be a python on the loose, but an update later in the day said it actually was a bullsnake native to the county and poses no danger to the general public.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wiscon...cross-grant-county-b99730564z1-380531261.html

I cannot believe that this made Drudge. *laugh*

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I would run over that snake 70 and 1/2 times to make sure it was fully dead and had not hidden underneath my car waiting for me to get out.Roflmao

Sheriff says it's JUST a bull snake.:rolleyes: If it's outside and I see it slithering through my yard,I'm hopping on this
    [​IMG]

and cutting just as close as I can to the roots of the grass.:D

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    More Wisconsin news:

Wisconsin made its presence known on new list ranking the top 20 drunkest cities in America.

The list was published over the weekend, when many Wisconsinites were perhaps under the influence, so the 24/7 Wall Street ranking of both the drunkest and driest cities in America didn’t start making the rounds on social media until a few days after its initial publication. Nevertheless, as is often the case with these types of rankings, cities from the Badger State were high on the list, with 12 of the top 20.

1. Appleton
    2. Oshkosh-Neenah
    3. Green Bay Packers fans
    4. Madison
    5. Fargo, North Dakota
    6. La Crosse – Onalaska
    7. Fond du Lac
    8. Ames, Iowa
    9. Eau Claire

http://www.milwaukeemag.com/2016/05/17/most-of-americas-drunkest-cities-are-in-wisconsin/