1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Meg McLain Singled out by the TSA, Cuffed to a Chair, Her Ticket Ripped up

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by KenH, Nov 10, 2010.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We don't have all of the video either because the TSA hasn't released all of the video or else the TSA has a blind spot(s) when it comes to covering all of its activities.

Look, we all just going over the same thing over and over again. Unless something new and definitive comes out I'm not going to change my opinion and I figure ya'll won't either.

Barring such new and definitive information I see no point in continuing my participation this thread. I've expressed as much of my opinion as I can. I've enjoyed the discussion and that everyone has kept it at a high level of discourse. :)

#61 KenH, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  2. targus

targus New Member

Agreed - you keep your opinion which is based on your gut feelings...

And I will keep my opinion which is based on the video evidence. :smilewinkgrin:

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

They also didn't release the video where Ms. McClain climbed on top of the scanners and with a primeval yell did a flying backwards flip onto a TSA agent...oh I know this happned...someone said so :)