1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Who’s Funding Al Sharpton

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You may perhaps have wondered where the Reverend Al Sharpton is getting his money from. I mean, this is a guy who doesn’t exactly have a church to fund raise off of.

So who is it? Well, Megyn Kelly tracked down the people who are paying for Sharpton’s racist rhetoric, and while the answer may not surprise you, the extent to which the funding occurs will.

You may perhaps know Al Sharpton has a show on MSNBC. I know this isn’t everyone, as most people have better things to do at that time of day.

However, NBC’s involvement goes way deeper than just a bad political chat show. (H/T Viral Buzz.)

Both NBC and Comcast are direct contributors to Sharpton’s National Action Network, going as far as to be “preacher level” (oh, brother) sponsors for a major NAN fundraiser in October.

When asked whether or not NBC and Comcast had sponsored the group, the National Action Network said,”We can’t confirm or give comment that quickly.”

“We have not done our audit for 2014, so how would anyone know when there is no report on who gave what?”

I’m just amazed the National Action Network actually expects us to believe they do an audit.

“Funding and promoting him on every level has raised a lot of ethical questions amongst journalists,” said Fox Business reporter Melissa Francis said.

http://conservativetribune.com/bombshell-whos-funding-sharpton/

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another source of Rev. Sharpton's income is that he pays no income tax and currently owes the IRS about $4,500,000.