1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Members falling asleep

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Tim_D, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

sounds to me like they kinda like you LeBuick. I really love my brothers and sisters in church. I just got back from Hospital visiting a sister who had part of her intestines removed and she is the only one left in her family and felt really down. She been in for almost 2 weeks and I just found out. She cried and said "where have you been Brother Bobby, I love you so much". Man, I felt like a dog but only found out Sunday evening and we had dinner later so only could get there today.
    People really need others don't we? She thinks she is going to die and ask me to preach her funeral. She felt much better by the time I left and I going to make sure most of the church go by and see her and try to cheer her up some. I am glad God blessed me to be able to help others. blessings Brother,