1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Members who disagree with doctrinal statement

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by aefting, Nov 15, 2004.

1. rufus

rufus New Member

Nope! Our doctrinal statement is a statement of what we believe the Bible teaches. No compromise!

:(

2. Soulman

Soulman New Member

Posted by: Craigbythesea: I served as the senior pastor of an interdenominational church for six years. One pastors was of the Assemblies of God, another of the Christian Missionary Alliance, another of the Pentecostal Holiness Church, another of the Independent Assemblies of God, another who was a Baptist (I never asked him which denomination), and I am a Conservative Baptist. I invited a Traditional Jewish Rabbi (ultra conservative) to teach a class on Isaiah, but after thinking over the matter, he declined the offer.

Your a Baptist? Sounds like you come from an ecumenical background to me. Baptists are seperatist. We do not hold to interdenominational worship. I guess you won't have disagreements when everyone is allowd to believe as they please. Sounds like you are a little pentacostal as well but definately not a Baptist. If you are you are like none I have ever seen.