1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mexican Assassins Headed to Arizona, U.S. Warned

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by freeatlast, Oct 17, 2010.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Drug smuggling gangs in Mexico have sent well-armed assassins, or "sicarios," into Arizona to locate and kill bandits who are ambushing and stealing loads of cocaine, marijuana and heroin headed to buyers in the United States, the Department of Homeland Security has warned Arizona law enforcement authorities.
    Read on;
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/16/mexican-assassins-headed-arizona-warned/

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Sort of what we are dong in Afghanistan and Pakistan?

3. targus

targus New Member

Yes - exactly. :rolleyes:

We are sending hit squads into Afghanistan and Pakistan to kill bandits that are stealing our cocaine, marijuana and heroin shipments. :rolleyes:

Do you ever tire of playing the troll ?

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

keep in mind the ridiculously low opinion billwald has of our country, and especially our military.

He looks for reasons to slander and ridicule them. And by "reasons," I don't include "truthful" in the necessary requirements

5. billwald

billwald New Member

Yes, our opium production.

The taliban had opium production mostly eliminated. I am convinced one of the reasons for the invasion was to get the poppies back into production which is now at its highest, ever. Just Happenstance?

6. targus

targus New Member

Happenstance? Yes.

Why?

Do you have something to confess about your activities as a police officer?

Is personal experience coloring your view of the military?

Not everyone is like you.

7. billwald

billwald New Member

Right from the start of the war it was apparent to me that the war was about opium and the natural gas pipe line.

Remember Iran Contra? Anyone who thinks the current political system is not making money from the dope wars . . . I have a bridge for sale that connects Brooklyn with Manhattan. Consider drunk driving. How come the western European nations could virtually eliminate it and the US can't? Could it be that our politicians are owned by the entertainment industry?

Personally? My statute of limitations ran 5 years ago. What do you want to know? In the bad old days when the Seattle Police Department ran the city it was safe to walk downtown at midnight. Now the department is squeaky clean and it isn't safe at noon.

I never got any cash money from the system but lots of free and half price food. A little bit of booze. I worked with some people I don't think I ever saw sober. The insider joke was that some of the old beat cops quit drinking when they retired and had to start paying. It was a fun job! Don't recommend it these days. The US Constitution was not designed to control a big American city in this century.

8. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I find that union members, if they're really into unions, are also conspiracy theorists. It's because they think everyone else operates like they do.

9. Crucified in Christ

Crucified in Christ New Member

So true...so true.

10. billwald

billwald New Member

Working people cooperating for their mutual best interest is conspiracy but politicians and big business doing the same thing isn't?

Maybe this is connected to the SBC claiming it isn't a denomination but an association. Old saying, something to the effect that "The Rockefellers only talk to the Cabots and the Cabots only talk to God." You TeaPotters are so superior to the rest of the human race that you don't need help from anyone but God?

11. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Back to the OP:

This is not really news. It has been going on for a while, just has not been publicized until now.