1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mexico was here first?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by North Carolina Tentmaker, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Nope! America is significantly "better" than every nation I can think of in modern times - not perfect but certainly better by a mile!

I think it illustrates that America has done the right things overall in its dealings with other countries. What's absurd to me is when we start thinking and believing that every tin horn dictatorship in the world holds to standards equal to our own. We're no better man-for-man before God as any other but we have must certainly held to a much higher standard in world affairs than any other nation I know about. There are plenty of people around these days who would apologize ourselves into giving away all our land to everyone else under the false pretense that somehow they were right and were victimized by America. It's baloney through and through.

#41 Dragoon68, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010