1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Michelle obama waves the communist red flag

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you bother to read Pinoys post on 37...that sums it all up.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No....

....I read your OP, and responded to it! After your pointing that out, I read it, but stand with what I said, because it was directed at your original post! Shalom!

However, I agree with PB, I think the current residents of the WH don't love this nation as other occupants have! Commie's, not so sure, But definitely not all American at heart and in the soul! But that is liberalism at its best! BTW - the photo you posted showed a determined face on the mrs. She is hateful looking, and little radiance of love for America comes through! I think this was a good post, I just didn't agree that it was a Chinesee flag she was waving!

#42 righteousdude2, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
  3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Oldest trick in the book - you always find the photo that suits your purpose for good or bad and use that one.

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Out of curiosity C4....did you ever serve in the military?

5. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Nope - military family and was training myself when they refused me due to a broken neck. You have me mystified with the relevance of the question though :)

6. thisnumbersdisconnected

Let me know if you have a photo of her waving an American flag or red, white and blue streamers, and we'll post it. But sadly, you won't find any. She hates this country, as does her husband, and they are Marxists. No doubt. That's how he was raised, in an anti-colonialist, Marxist atmosphere, and not just in Kenya but in Hawaii, by his Marxist mother and grandfather. That's why no one can see any of his records. Records would reveal the truth.

7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Hmm, I was sure I quoted a statement about her facial expression - the flag wasn't a part of it what I quoted.

But, since you asked

https://www.google.ie/search?q=mich...an+flag&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

#47 NaasPreacher (C4K), Apr 2, 2014
  8. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Thanks, couldn't figure out how to do that on Tapatalk and iPad :)

#49 NaasPreacher (C4K), Apr 2, 2014
  10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Using the same search terms as Obama I could not find Laura Bush or Ann Romney waving the US flag. There is a couple of shots of George W. waving a flag and Laura is sitting next to him.

11. thisnumbersdisconnected

From 2008, during the London Olympics. So was Summer Sanders, former U.S. swimmer and NBC commentator during the last two summer games.

[​IMG]

Note in my photo, Summer still has her flag, Shelley put hers down.

The U.S. 100m relay team was competing for gold. It was the politically expedient thing to do. Kindly explain how the Beijing flag-waving was "expedient"?

12. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Point is that it is claimed that there are no pictures of Mrs Obama waving a US flag. That claim is false. Or is the claim now that she didn't hold it as long as someone else did?

And she didn't wave a Chinese flag. She waved streamers at a traditional dance.

I don't support the Obamas in any way, shape, or form, but fabricated stories about them do more harm than good.

#52 NaasPreacher (C4K), Apr 2, 2014
  13. thisnumbersdisconnected

First, you were to respond to my point, not choose to define for yourself what my point was. Wonderful, you found one picture out of however many thousands that have been taken of the First Marxists that shows Michelle waving a U.S. flag. How about this one of her husband?

[​IMG]

Or this one ...

[​IMG]

Or this one of the two of them ...

[​IMG]

Here's the real point: They despise this country. They hate everything it stands for. They regularly diss the U.S., whether intentionally or not.
    Shelley arrived in China and met Chinese President Xi Jinping wearing a bright red dress and shoes, and one of her daughters, Malia, doing the same.

[​IMG]

In case everyone on this board is ignorant of history, the hammer and sickle was strictly a Soviet symbol. Waving red is, in point of fact, a sign of support for Chinese communism in situations that are politically charged. Whether the First Marxist Lady thought of it as a "politically charged situation" is irrelevant, because Xi certainly did. During the visit, the Chinese President said he "cherished" his "sound relationship" with Barack Obama. When a Chinese man, particularly a politician or diplomat, says that a relationship or an understanding is "sound," he is saying it is complete agreement, not just that they have respect but agree to disagree. Xi was telling us he and the Little Marxist Dictator ave complete agreement. Shelley was confirming that, without a doubt intentionally.

If you do only as little research as did to find that one photo, you will discover that wearing a red article of clothing, waving red cloth or wearing a red armband all have their place in history as being a sign of support for the Chinese communists. Whoever allowed Shelley to arrive in an all red dress and then dance with red banners deserves to be fired, not those reporting the visuals. Unless, of course, it was a deliberate not-very-subtle hint to Xi about the LMD's real politics and sympathies -- which it probably is.

#53 thisnumbersdisconnected, Apr 2, 2014
  14. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    London Olympics were in 2012. You don't know why Michelle Obama was waving the US flag at the Olympics. Maybe she really was excited about the team winning the event. Waving the red streamers in China would be an example of diplomatic expediency. Unless you are claiming to be able to read her mind and she really loves to wave red streamers.

So how many times does she have to wave the flag?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OOPS! Summer put her flag down. She must be an American-Hater!

[​IMG]

15. thisnumbersdisconnected

More than once would be nice. That's all that was. That series of photos was taken within seconds of one another.

16. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Find me a photo of Laura Bush waving the flag. Or Ann Romney.

17. NaasPreacher (C4K)

You are an intelligent man. I don't know anything about the first photo, and you may have a point - but as you point out one picture means nothing. In fact it is possible to define one photo as 'never.'

You do know that the photo with the military officials is during the playing of 'Hail to the Chief' and the left handed salutes are a reverse image. I have no doubt that a man of your intellect was already aware of that.

18. thisnumbersdisconnected

ITL: You might want to back up a few posts. You missed a key one. The issue isn't really the photo. It's what the photo means.
    I'll go you one better ...

[​IMG]

Find me a picture of the LMD doing that.

#58 thisnumbersdisconnected, Apr 2, 2014
  19. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She's not touching the flag. She is recoiling from it.

20. thisnumbersdisconnected

Again, the photo isn't the point -- and that's a fact you're plainly trying desperately to ignore. And the secondary point here is -- the thing I said is "going you one better" -- George W. is holding the flag. You won't find the LMD doing that. That I can guarantee.