1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michigan City Council becomes first to have a Muslim Majority....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Nov 10, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...-first-majority-muslim-city-council/75272654/

I was born and raised in this region of Michigan, so I found it interesting to hear that after last week's election, the City of Hamtramck now has a majority of Muslims seated on their county council.

This shows that democracy is working .... but it is not that new, in California, there are numerous city councils with a majority of Hispanics seated as councilpersons.

I would love to see how the radical Muslims, shouting "death to America" react to seeing their fellow Muslims succeeding in the land of the free.

What are your thoughts on this article?

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree with the guy who said that the Islamic first order of business will be to change the name of the city because the Ham part comes from pork. Maybe it should be called Enter At Your Own Risk.

• Like Like x 1