1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Midnight Call

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by ktn4eg, Jul 28, 2010.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Do any of you know anything about an organization named Midnight Call Ministries of Columbia SC?

This is the organization that publishes Midnight Call magazine.

I've heard of some of the people that have spoken at some of MCM's prophecy conferences, but was curious to know more about MCM itself.

MCM was founded by the late Wim Malgo and is currently headed by Arno Froese.

They openly proclaim to believe in a pre-trib rapture and are definitely pro-Israel ("Israel is God's chosen people, and that the restoration of the Jews in their own land is the fulfillment of the Word of God.") So I suppose that if you don't hold to either of those positions, you probably wouldn't have much good to say about MCM anyway.

HOWEVER, I'm strictly asking about this organization and don't wish to have this thread de-railed by remarks regarding the pro's or con's of either of those viewpoints.

(Note: If the mods think that this thread needs to be moved to a different forum, please do so.)

2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

I used to get their magazine years ago.

It was very good, and I never read anything problematic in it. I've never heard or read material by anyone else articulating anything negative regarding that ministry