1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Might help with studies......

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Phillip3, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Phillip3

Phillip3 New Member

Have any of you used biblicaltraining.org?

You only get certificates. But, if its just knowledge you want don't pay for it. You can watch all of their courses by online. All of their videos are also on youtube.com but it is easier to go through the bt website because they are sorted into class.

These are real professors teaching. in real seminaries I am Southern Baptist and just about every bit of the teaching I have seen so far is correct. I love their Biblical studies programs such as hermeneutics taught by Dr. Stein. Provides an excellent background of the translation process from the old Bibles to date..

They even have Hebrew and Greek courses.

If you are in college they might provide some good study material. Each lecture is about an hour and there are different numbers of lectures in a class.

If you have watched any of these, please tell us what you think about it. The positives and the negatives.......

You don't need a course book.