1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike Pence in 2008?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Jul 13, 2005.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I like Pence--he is well-known in Indianapolis because he used to be a radio talk show host and still is on the radio weekly on Indianapolis station WIBC on the Greg Garrison program but I would never think of him for president. I think that he is congressman from Muncie although he tried first in another district. He is still green in my mind as a politician. Indiana has a moderate Governor and he has caused a mess in the state that Pence could clean up before he goes on up the ladder. Someone needs to stand up to Evan Bayh and defeat his liberal self before Indiana will be on the right track. Also Lugar is inching to the left and needs to be replaced by a solid conservative. I don't think Lugar has any religious beliefs although he is a nominal Christian. In other words, Pence has a full plate here. Indianapolis is a fiscal mess caused by a Democrat mayor and compounded by full-blown white flight to the suburbs.