1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Millenial Exclusionists sound off!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Lacy Evans, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

Dr. Bob, you have truly hit the nail on the head! Dianetavegia and I are the only ones who know how to behave ourselves and do so consistently. But in another 11 years my grandson will be able to become a member, and that will make three of us! :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey, wait, I was including MYSELF. Hello??

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

What about Blackbird??

4. Lacy Evans

Lacy Evans New Member

All the exclusionists have been sounding off. Now the saints are sounding off. You are all welcome here. No one is excluded. . .

Here :eek:

Lacy

5. Bartholomew

Bartholomew New Member

This is your opinion. However, your opinion seems very irrational to me. If there is Biblical and logical reason to believe "standard OSAS", why is there not biblical and logical reason to belive that same doctrine but also believe in the warnigns given to us in the Bible (which is what millennial exclusionists do)? Even if you are correct in your doctrine, surely Millennial Exclusion is closer to the truth than "standard OSAS"?

Also, why does how "logical" a doctrine is determine whether or not it is from the devil? I have seen you argue that "standard OSAS" causes people to live very ungodly lives. Millennial exclusion surely cannot do this (at least to the same degree). How then can it be any more Satanic?

You say there is no logical reason to belive millennial exclusion. I totally disagree - I think there are a great many logical reasons to belive it. Do you think therefore that I do not think logically? It seems quite arrogant of you to declare that there is "no logical reason" to believe in millennial exclusion when others believe there is. How do you know your logic is right and mine isn't even working?
    I think this is a very unwise, generalised statement to make. You have not even met me - how can you be sure that I believe something because of Satanic influences??

Mat 7
    1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Mat 12
    36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
    37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

:eek: :(

6. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you teach a Satanic doctrine, it is probably safe to say that you are influenced by Satan. That is logical.

Of course, you who teach "believers-go-to-hell" will probably continue to deny it as a Satanic doctrine.

Vainly.