1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

miracle-financial & other

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by kvisser, Jul 29, 2009.

1. kvisser

kvisser New Member

I need prayer for financial miracle. I was INVOLUNTARILY committed to psychaiatric mental hospital for evaluation. I had written an email for a prayer request because I was depressed and having suicidal thoughts. I only wanted prayer. Someone ANONYMOUS gave local police my name & address. I was taken from my home with out money, credit card, purse, identification to the psychaitric evaluation. My apartment and car keys were stripped from me. I was transferred for the psychaitric evaluation and the police still had my house & car keys and did not give them to me. I had to give family members who were called and who did not give the correct answer. I was admitted for psychiatric evalution. MY INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER AN ANONYMOUS PSYCHIATRIC COMMITMENT. Please pray the police and hospital records will be deleted or non accessible. Please pray I will not be billed. I am having a hard time keeping my job due to bad economy. I appreciate any prayers.

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Kvisser, you are in my prayers.