1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miraculous Update on RD2

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by righteousdude2, Jan 22, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :godisgood: I can't begin to thank each and everyone of you for the prayers you surrounded me with. I still have to undergo a colonoscopy (major dread and embarrassment time) to make sure all is well within my insides, BUT you all need to hear this.

As you know, Shelly took me to an ER yesterday that filled up with sick kids and adults, and made the wait time grow. So we left, because we didn't want to sit there for another 12 to 14 hours.

Well, your prayers were answered when my Internist (a Baptist brother) called me later that night, to see how I was doing. This is unusual for an HMO as large as ours! Nevertheless, something God can arrange. He arranged for STAT blood work and an impromptu appointment before he started his day, the next morning, or for us, this morning! Again, something out of the norm for our HMO. However, ever since we prompted our doctor to share why he was so emotionally down during a visit several years ago; and we discovered his son had committed suicide, leaving us the opportunity to pray with him and show him love and concern ever since, there has been an unique bond between us! God does things now, that will be used later down the path for ours and His good and plan!

Well, after four to five days of passing nothing but blood and blood clots, I finally had a normal stool, and it was BLOOD-FREE! This was hours before I was to see the doctor. I shared this with him, and we both agreed, that something amazing took place. And once the blood tests came back; we saw where God had completely been in the midst of my situation, as my extremely high white blood count had returned to normal, and a digital exam by the doctor proved to be blood free too!

That is ANSWERED prayer. It is the unexplainable side of prayer ... and that side of prayer where only the person being prayed for can attest to, because they EXPERIENCED it, firsthand!

So thank you Jesus for touching me through the prayers of those on this board. I truly love all of you! :godisgood:

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just proves, contrary to a few, that God is still capable - and willing - to work miracles, even though the apostolic age ended some 2,000 years ago!!! :jesus:

MARANATHA!!!

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praise the Lord, RD2!

Don't worry about the colonoscopy, they're pretty routine.

4. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praise God!
    I'm still praying for your health.

As for the colonoscopy, I'm due for one too.

Hope eveything comes out alright :tongue3:

Rob

5. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That is awesome! Praise God - He is good all the time!

6. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

i seriously do believe miracles do happen and I am so happy for you and your story!

7. T Alan

T Alan New Member

thankful for the blessings. Get well soon.

8. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Glad that the plumbing works again.

9. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Have you ever been diagnosed with diverticuliits, diverticulosis, Chrohn's or another enternal problem?

Praise God that He has never stopped healing the sick....

10. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes I have diverticulitis...and the doctor was going to admit me and refer me for surgical cauterization. Which makes the incident so much more miraculous. My white blood count and the profuse bleeding led them to believe my diverticulitis sacs had ruptured and become infected.