1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

miscarriages

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by corndogggy, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Our first child, Mary Doris, was stillborn 6 months into the pregnancy.
    Words simply cannot describe the pain. Honestly, my heart is a lot blacker and I'm much more a cynical person than I've ever been. Don't let that happen to you.

When people say "That's God's way of.....blah blah blah" or whenever someone starts out a sentense by saying "Well at least......", you HAVE to shut them out because the next words coming out of their mouth are going to be stupid and hurtful.....although they might be trying to comfort you.

If someone really wants to be a comfort to you, they need to pray for you, sit with you, hug you, send you an email or sometimes just stay outta' the way.

Our daughter had a rate genetic disorder. God did not take her from me; the disorder did. But you got to ask Him to comfort you....the Holy Spirit is The Comforter.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

2. Marla

Marla New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family

In Christ,

Marla