1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Missing out at NASCAR

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by RMS, Jul 31, 2008.

1. RMS

RMS New Member

:sleeping_2: You NASCAR fans are all a-sleep at the wheel.
    At every NASCAR race there are opertunities for you, yes you, to get on board for Jesus.
    :jesus:Ten's of thousands of devoted (and lost) fans stream through the gates at every race.
    Here is your opertunity to make a difference for Christ.

The good folks of Pennsilvania Racing Outreach (PRO) will be at the Ponoco's this weekend reaching men, women, boys, & girls for Jesus.

Next weekend I will be at The Watkins Glen International Speedway for their NASCAR week.

Watkins Glen Racing Ministry (WGRM) will be working in the trenches bring the Good News to thousands.

:wavey:It's not to late to have a part in this!
    I invite you to come and make a difference. There is no cost!
    We provide: track passes, fun, a camp site (if you want one), fun, meals, fellowship, materials, fellowship, a cool green t-shirt, and more opertunity to serve our Savior than you can ever think of.

Contact me and I will fill you in on the most overlooked outreach of Central NY. You won't be alone, we have people coming in from all over the country.

You can check out some of my pictures at
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dropshots.com/RandysWorld

It's never too late to serve Jesus :thumbs:
    [/FONT]We are looking for YOU

In His Service

Randy <><
    [email protected] (no spam please)