1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Missouri Baptist Evangelism Conference

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by USN2Pulpit, Dec 15, 2004.

1. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Anyone going to the MBC Evangelism Conference at 2nd Baptist, Springfield this year. It's January 24-25. Went last year, and it was a great conference.

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I am planning on attending this conference. I was there last year as well, and it was a great conference. Although I must say I wish Voddie Baucham was back this year, he was the best. Hope to see you there.

3. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Yes, I enjoyed Voddie Baucham as well. As it gets closer, drop a line my way. I'd be happy to meet you there.

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Who is speaking at it?

5. PastorSBC1303

Guest Speakers: Dr. Tom Ellif, Rick Ousley, Sam Dyer, Phil Hunter and Kenny Qualls

Musical Guests: This Hope, Bill Shiflett

Break-Out Sessions led by: Harvey Kneisel, Doug Bischoff, Bob Lee, David Clippard, Roy Spannagel, Sam Dyer, Phil Hunter, Tom Ellif, Kathy Ferguson and Charlene Kneisel

6. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Rick OUsley is good. I love hearing him speak.

Sam Dyer. How do I know Sam Dyer? Bob Lee--is he from Oklahoma? David Clippard was from Oklahoma. Tom Elliff is from Oklahoma.

7. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

So How was it?

8. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Hardsheller, once again, you missed a good gathering. From time to time, the preacher needs to be preached at, but this was for any of us. Rick Ousley and Sam Dyer brought forth the Word in a great way - as did all of the other preachers and evangelists. Good music, good Word, and much prayer.

Make plans for next year - no excuses this time. :D 23-24 January, probably at Raytown this time. (We've got to compare "G*R*O*W" notes!

9. PastorSBC1303

I had an Aunt pass away in Indiana and could not make it this year, although I am ordering the CD's so that I can hear the messages. One of my deacons attended and said that Ousley, Hunter and Dyer were great!

10. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

Anytime the Word is given, it is great...but your deacon was correct. These men were indeed uniquely gifted.