1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Montana Poised To Expand Medicaid Under Obamacare

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting news.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you are planning to relocate to Montana, ctb, remember they are a breed of their own and not as liberal minded as you eastern folks :smilewinkgrin:

3. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Heard though Montana is very beautiful despite Obama Care.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Medicaid in Montana would cover a very small number of people compared to other states, making it more affordable.

Not a big deal.

5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Righteous, I have always gotten along very well with folk in Montana when I visited. Had a great-great uncle who homesteaded near Shelby. Nice guy, always liked talking to him. Also have relatives near Roundup and a good friend in Great Falls. Those folk are much more like good Americans when I was a kid and do not automatically condemn people simply because they do not agree with everything said. Too bad so many Americans have lost the art of conversation and discussion.

What you call liberal, that is taking care of those in need, the elderly and children is not liberal. It is what Christ demands of his followers. So, if that idea is liberal then I am in good company.

6. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Do what? Forcefully taking from those who produce to give to those who do not is not Christian. Now, I don't have a problem helping those who cannot help themselves but much of what is forcefully taken (by law) from those who produce is given not to those who cannot help themselves but to those who will not help themselves. There is a huge difference. Crabtown doesn't believe in Christian principals. He believes in big sugar daddy government.

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK great let's help those in need. What is your plan to get those in need off of tax payer assistance and become self supportive? How do we help them and then free them from the bondage of living off of others? What is your plan. All I see from you is take from one to continually and without end give to others. This cannot be sustained.