1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moody Bible Intitute

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by acts17_11, Nov 18, 2004.

1. acts17_11

acts17_11 New Member

I'm looking at an BS in Biblical Studies at Moody through their Distance Learning Program. Can anyone tell me what too expect?

From what I can see they have a good program.

By His Grace Alone,
    Michael
    Friendship Baptist Church - Piqua OH

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think their distance learning is fairly new if not in just the last year or two so your response MAY be limited.

Their resident program has always been pretty good, and my Son attended their Spokane campus and felt it was a good program. He took a couple distance classes and didn't say anything negative about them.

3. williemakeit

williemakeit New Member

I ordered some materials from Moody regarding the distance learning program years ago. It seemed to be a decent program, but the costs were a little steep for me at the time. Of course, since then, a lot of programs have popped up around me, so distance learning is no longer a consideration. Are there any study opportunities close to where you live?

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I should have specified their degree distance program is fairly new. They have had some stuff for many years, good, but as was mentioned, spendy, as most anything anymore I am afraid.