1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moral certainty

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Crabtownboy, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I do not care that he was not saying that. I never said he did. And the fact that he did not shows his lack of understanding on scripture and this issue.

Ok you are trying to rehash what I have already addressed. I suggest you go back and look at my posts if you want and answer to these questions.

Now I have quoted scripture which clearly shows two things:

1. God clearly expects us to hold to moral certainty

2. Failure to be right on morals is because of the rejection of God and His morals.

I provided scripture to make the definite case. You once again ignored that. I will refer you to post # 19

#21 Revmitchell, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
  2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    An interesting admission that you derailed the thread by ignoring and not talking directly to the quote.

But you told me nothing about your and whether you personally have perfect moral certainty in life or if you have any areas of any moral uncertainty, or events where you are not sure about moral certainty.

Perhaps we should just drop the issue.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

More dishonesty from you. Having to explain something so elementary is rather absurd. Your accusation here is not founded in reality or reason. My statement does nothing to give anyone reasonable this idea.

It is probably best that you do since you do not have any ground to stand on here.