1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More Conservatives Endorse Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LeBuick, Nov 1, 2008.

1. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The same could have been said of European countries a few hundred years ago. The same could have been said of Asian countries until a few decades ago. Now there are thriving democracies in those areas.

And even if what you said is true (and I don't believe it is), we know Sadaam Hussein isn't threatening us with weapons of mass destruction and now know for certain the new dictator that comes to Iraq doesn't have weapons of mass destruction.

We also know Libya gave up its weapons programs (at least 25 tons of chemical weapons destroyed) because of Bush's actions in Iraq.

Our men and women in the military have not died in vain, unless the demoncrats surrender and bring them home.

peace to you:praying:

#21 canadyjd, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
  2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

It is funny to me how the majority of people in our country who generally call themselves 'Christian" do so not because they go to church regularly, or because they beleive Jesus is the Son of God and that he died for their sins.... but because 'it is the thing to do', or somebody took them to church when they were a kid, or because they were baptised as infants.... or other careless reasons.

And the strangest thing is that we who are a part of closer Christian circles of fellowship and who should know better, are willing to validate them as "Christians" on a public forum such as this, without knowing anything about their personal profession or their spiritual fruits.... or sometimes in spite of the bad fruit which they portray. No wonder the world is confused about Christianity when we add to teh credibility of their claim by calling 'them' Christian. I don't care what part of the country or world they are from.:BangHead:

3. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

The election results from 2000 and 2004 were certainly made up on the sapot. Bush LOST BOTH ELECTIONS.

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

I repeat: when you lie as you do on here, do you feel guilt?

5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Here is a great exercise in biofeedback. Sit in a chair and look in the mirror. Then, listen to the lyrics of "Nowhere Man" by the Beatles and meditate.

6. here now

here now Member

You are so misguided as are the rest of the Obama Lemmings.
    Just remember the head Lemming always takes his followers right off the cliff with him.

7. targus

targus New Member

If Obama happens to win the election I plan on spending the next four years reminding as many democrats as I can as often as I can that OBAMA IS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN and therefore not actually President because he is not Constitutionally qualified to hold the office.