1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

more female ministers

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by massdak, Feb 15, 2004.

1. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

check out what this popular female minister teaches>> http://www.paulawhite.org/food.htm

i saw her on tv this morning promoting an event where it will cost you 39.00 to attend.

is this a liberal religion or what?

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

We had Brenda Robinson come and speak to our women this past fall. Our men's ministry served our dinners and cleaned up. One by one they wandered in and sat down. Brenda was noticeably concerned. She stopped her teaching and said something to the effect 'I'm here to speak to the women. My husband, who is a preacher, is sitting right here. I don't preach to men. You're welcome to stay while I share with these ladies but I'll gladly step aside and let him take over.' The men said... 'no'... but they did stay and listen.

Diane

3. Forever settled in heaven

sounds like charismatic hocus pocus.

what's this abt God telling her abt launching me into my "DIVINE DESTINY"?

what's this mechanism called a COVENANT CONNECTION?

words like "release" n "giftings" just trigger something in me ... in Paula's case it reminded me of Paul David Yonggi Cho's gospel, the guy who runs an 800,000-strong Megachurch in Korea.

woo hoo--n i thot Gail A. Riplinger had a corner on extrabiblical revelation!