1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More Laborers to the Harvest! - Peru

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by PeruSeminary Pastor Enoc, Nov 17, 2005.

1. PeruSeminary Pastor Enoc

The Baptist Seminary of Peru is a ministry of independet baptist churches. Although it is called "Seminary" -because of the Peruvian culture- we only offer two programs: Bachellor in Theology and Bachellor in Music.
    Baptist Seminary of Peru

On 2005, our Lord led 102 students to be trained in this Seminary; 11 of them are married, who had to move to our compound. In regard of this, I covet your prayers:
    We have received 6 applications from married men who want to study here since March 2006. The problem is that we only have 2 apartments available. Please, pray that our God help us to meet this need: 4 more apartments.

Praise the Lord, He is training and sending more laborers to His Harvest!

2. bapmom

bapmom New Member

Thats wonderful! I looked at the website and while I couldnt read any of it [​IMG] it looked very nice.

We'll be praying!

3. PeruSeminary Pastor Enoc

Thank you, Bapmom, for your post and your prayers. Lord willing, we will upload soon an English version of our website.
    Pleas keep praying for the good problem that we face in these days.

In Him,
    Enoc