1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More military officers demand eligibility proof

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Military officers from the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines are working with California attorney Orly Taitz and her Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, citing a legal right established in British common law nearly 800 years ago and recognized by the U.S. Founding Fathers to demand documentation that may prove – or disprove – Barack Obama's eligibility to be president.

Taitz told WND today she has mailed to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder a request that he "relate Quo Warranto on Barack Hussein Obama II to test his title to president before the Supreme Court."

The lengthy legal phrase essentially means an explanation is being demanded for what authority Obama is using to act as president. An online constitutional resource says Quo Warranto "affords the only judicial remedy for violations of the Constitution by public officials and agents."

Requesting the action are Maj. Gen. Carroll Childers; Lt. Col. Dr. David Earl-Graef; police officer Clinton Grimes, formerly of the U.S. Navy; Lt. Scott Easterling, now serving on active duty in Iraq; New Hampshire state Rep. Timothy Comerford; Tennessee state Rep. Frank Nicely and others.

More Here

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reminds me of some of the crazies I worked with in the defense industry.

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

If there is no problem why doesn't O'bama prove it by releasing the necessary documentation?

4. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ]Those who refuse to believe now will never believe. So what is the point.

We have gone over this again and again. It is crystal clear that there is nothing here else Obama would never have been allowed to run.

The state of Hawaii has shown his birth certificate. You can view it online.
    His mother was a US citizen, thus he is also.
    None of the rumors have been shown to have a shred of evidence behind them.

It is simply people believing what they want to believe and nothing will change what they believe.

He is not the only president in our history who had critics saying they were not eligable to be president. They were never satisfied, so why believe these critics will ever believe anything differently?

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just curious, who were the other ones?

6. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quite by accident
    I ran across an article several days ago on presidents whose eligibility had been challenged. It was a surprsingly long list. I have searched today, but have not found the list. If and when I do I will post it.

7. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I found one example, but have not found the list I discovered several days ago.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...gible+"19th+century"&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

#7 Crabtownboy, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
  8. targus

targus New Member

9. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I thought that quite an interesting comment. To me it shows the bias of the arthor of the article and not about Authur. I do not know if any court has ever accepted a case to determine this or not. I doubt they have and do not believe they ever will. That would be a real can of worms.

John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, not a US territory. Thus, was he really eligable even though his parents were both natural born citizens?

In the summer of 2007 I met, in Moscow, Russia, a missionary couple who had flown from far eastern Siberia to register their child's birth at the U.S. Embassy. Will that child meet the eligibility requirements to be the president of the US? To my mind McCain and the child born in Siberia would be eligible as long as they met the other requirments.

Very murky waters could be stirred up.

#9 Crabtownboy, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
  10. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So we're to take it on faith? <pa deleted-LE>.

#10 Aaron, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
  11. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What? No answer? No faithful toeing the party line? No checking your brains to assert your fanciful premises?

12. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Before you talk about brains, check again. He can't answer. He was banned.

13. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

He did... He released a copy of his birth certificate the same as anyone else would do. His state officials also testified that they have the original, have seen it and swore it was real. I don't know how much more proving there is but it certainly won't satisfy those who are currently not satisfied so why bother?

Also, court after court keep dismissing all these cases so why are they wasting tax payers dollars? Don't they know we have a deficit?

14. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Wow, what happened?

15. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

It is incorrect to say that CrabTownBoy is in any way worshipping Obama

He is not here to defend his political position---as he has been suspended(not banned) fo 10 days