1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mother in Law - prayers requested

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by JonC, Oct 29, 2013.

1. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I took my mother in law to the hospital the other day because she was unsteady. She favored her right side and I thought she may have had a stroke, although she was thinking clearly.

She was admitted and the next morning was able to walk - but was very confused. By mid day she didn't know my wife (her daughter). Turns out that her blood pressure med's caused several ulcers and she lost 1/2 of her blood volume from internal bleeding - internal bleeding mimics a stroke.

Anyway, we are thankful that the cause was found and request prayers for her recovery. While this may be a long recovery, at least we know the cause.

Thank you in advance for your prayers....they are appreciated.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Update - she knows us and is doing better. Tomorrow we will know if she need blood or if she may regenerate what blood she has lost. My wife was actually expecting to loose her mother yesterday - as was I. I am thankful that things are looking better for her - don't know the long term solution.

3. AntennaFarmer

AntennaFarmer Member

Late - but praying for her and family.

A.F.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: that God will help you with the long-term if it happens again. But we rejoice to hear that your mother-in-law is better! PTL!!

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I will continue to pray...