1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Muslims are not Christian

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Nonsequitur, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

No, Muslims are not Christians; they are deceived followers of a false religion and deserve our pity and earnest prayers, not our opprobrium (those who commit terrorist acts also deserve punishment, as with any terrorists).

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Why are Nonsequitur's posts non sequiturs? Does he not know the meaning of the phrase? Or is it a reference to the comic strip of the same name?

3. RAdam

RAdam New Member

Muslim neither love nor respect Jesus Christ. They give Him lip service. Jesus is second to nobody and He wasn't merely a prophet. Jesus is God, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. He has a name above all other names. Jesus said, "If ye love me, keep my commandments." Jesus commanded that we love our enemies, love and honor our wives, treat others the way we want to be treated, etc. I don't see Islam at large doing this.

4. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Nonsequitur = banned? Good riddence...