1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My cat just died.

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by dianetavegia, Nov 13, 2004.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

You're all just wonderful friends. Thank you so much.

Love,
    Diane

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Diane,

I am not a cat lover, but am sorry for the very real pain you are experiencing.

Roger

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Thank you Roger. I know you, Gib, Blackbird and Dr. Bob love to tease us cat lovers but your kindness during this time has really touched my heart. [​IMG]

Diane

4. baptistk

baptistk New Member

I'm sooo sorry, Diane. I feel for you. I have lost many pets in the past.

5. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Thank you baptistk. The house seems so empty today. [​IMG]

Diane

6. moeowo2

moeowo2 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how it is to lose a beloved pet.You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

7. Elnora

Elnora New Member

Diane,

I am so sorry you lost your kitty.
    :(

8. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Thanks, both of you. I keep expecting him to walk into the room. Nick took it really hard.

I'm very concerned today about Sheila's cat, Tammy. She has the same symptoms Dubbs began with and we've not heard from her today. Think I'll email and check.

Diane

9. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Hello Diane,

Thank you for your e-mail. I have sent you a reply. Sorry, but I had a lecture to attend this afternoon.

Tammy has improved slightly. She is having to be given meds for her heart as that problem doesn't seem to have improved as the vet was hoping it would. She is still at the animal hospital and is still on a drip. The results of the thyroid test should be available sometime tomorrow. Apparently the vet or nurse tried letting Tammy out of her cage? and her walking is not quite as unsteady as it was yesterday.

Thank you so much for your concern and your prayers. We are not expecting any more news until tomorrow.

God Bless

Sheila