1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Favorite Wiki Leaks E-Mail (so far...)

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Oct 17, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dear Mr. Podesta,

My name is Ken Coffin, I am a Canadian citizen residing in Edmonton Alberta Canada.

As a good neighbor and ally to the US, I was curious as to why NASA is feeding the Canadian Space Agency with wrong or misinformation regarding certain anomaly scenarios that are occurring. Our intelligence is limited. We rely on US-Canadian joint ventures to accomplish our goals which feed the US new wonderful tools. Why are we being shut out and shut down? I take this personally both as a Citizen of Canada and as a member of the scientific community.

We cannot improve the ion drive systems if we are left out.

If the US does not want to continue our long standing friendship, and solely act in its own best interests, then we can end the charade of NAFTA now. We were technologically superior to the US. We don't need the US.

I think, and you will agree, that without our contributions, the US would not have grown the way it has. Canadians own Hollywood, New York, Florida, the Stanley Cup and by right, the Pennant that was stolen from us due to the baseball strike.

By all rights and reason, we require full disclosure of all alien contact and all treaties the US has agreed to with the aliens. We might have weak intelligence, but we have ascertained that we are food, labor, and resource generators for the alien over lords. Our information came from your own DoD, casually and off the record by credible sources. Now we want to know if we are going to be dealt a hand at the table or will we be left out like last time?

Continued:
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12743

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That was a great one, especially liked the part about transparency when it comes to intelligence about alien contact. Totally tin-foil.

This one isn't as weird, but it's twisted:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15616

so it's hispanics, women, current democrats in office, black guys, military men, super-rich people and the guy that ran against her in the primaries representing the food groups? Podesta is HILARIOUS.