1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My gran's health

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Born_in_Crewe, May 31, 2010.

1. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Hi all, please pray for my grandmother who has had two falls in the last four days, the doctor she saw believes she has some kind of urinal problem which is making her unsteady. I saw her on Sunday afternoon and she seemed much weaker and more confused than normal, and her voice was strange.

Please pray that these problems will be sorted out, that she will recieve good medical treatment and that it won't be too much stress on the family.

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying::1_grouphug:
    Lord, we ask that you will heal Born_in_Crewe's grandmother who needs Your Healing Hand. Help her doctor to find the best medications and/or treatment to meet her personal needs to regain her health. We bring this request in Jesus'
    name. AMEN

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

She is in my prayers.

4. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Praying for your gran.

5. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Thanks for your prayers. She was taken into hospital this morning for a check-up but there were no major problems.

6. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying she is ok.

7. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

I'm afraid to report that her health has taken a turn for the worse in the last week and having been into hospital on Sunday she is believed to have some kind of secondary cancer. Obviously at her age it is not surprising but she has been in good health (for her age) for some years and it is a shock to hear she is so weak. Please pray for God to give the doctors wisdom and help comfort the family at this time.

8. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

I'm so sorry to hear it, Born in Crewe! Praying for your gran, and the family as well.

9. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

So sad news. Lord we are praying for the doctor to treat Born_in_Crewe's gran with medications to relieve her pain and comfort her family at this time. We are asking in Jesus' name. Amen:praying::1_grouphug:

10. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

:1_grouphug::1_grouphug::praying::praying: I am sorry to hearthis news. God be with yu & your grandmother
    Faithgirl

11. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Thanks for your prayers, they are much appreciated. Some good news is that she has improved in the last 24 hours. I went to visit tonight and according to my Dad, she looked better than she was last night. The bad news is that a device aimed at helping her urinal problems has not worked, so they are going to try something else.

I feel a bit more peaceful about it having visited her and the church elders have been supportive about it.