1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My life is over!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Gina B, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I forgot to put the clothes in the dryer so now I can't lay out my clothes for work in the morning, which will TOTALLY throw off my morning routine, which will totally throw off my entire day, which will throw off my life, and all will be totally and irrevocably changed FOREVER!

Okay, had to get that out. I'm okay now. Breathing. Yep, it's all good.

I just thought with the whole world economy possibly going down the tubes and the Syrian crisis and all that, something like this would not bother me but IT REALLY ANNOYED ME!

Ah, the small things.

Thankfully, I have an equally small chocolate bar that should fix this.

Yay!

Now back to the regularly scheduled BB program of temporary insanity that has been going on since its inception.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Isn't it funny how something like that can throw you off??

Toss one outfit in the dryer with a dry towel. It will be done before you're in bed!

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

My one child felt my pain and is on it. LOL She'll get them out for me so they won't wrinkle and I'll just switch my morning around a tad. (I go to bed earlier than her and get up earlier so she's fine with getting them out for me, yay!)
    The towel and one outfit is a good idea though, I'll keep it in mind for the next time this happens.
    And on that note, everyone have a great night!

4. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I vote you sleep late, stay in your PJ's all day, and sit on the couch watching tv. . .snicker. . .

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I hate it on days my regularity gets irregular. I can make adjustments, but it is a mindset.

6. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Yep. I think I'm ready to stay in my PJ's, HA~!

It's LaundryGate! A scandal, I say, and a conspiracy, for the laundry isn't totally dry yet and there's no hot water ready in the kitchen so nothing to wake up for today. LOL So here I am, with ten minutes to wait.

Ah well. That'll teach me to forget to finish it myself.
    I shall survive. The dog is happy at least. She got to get up and fed early and she's all wiggly. Cuteness!

7. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

LaundryGate!! :laugh: Story of my life!

My washer and dryer both went out on the same day a couple of weeks ago! It was crazy. I had to go to the coin laundry down the street for a few days, and I met some interesting people. One even witnessed to me and gave me a tract! That's the first time that has ever happened to me.

I had no idea how expensive it is to do laundry at a coin laundry!!! I went thru 2 rolls of quarters every trip and I have no idea how people afford to do that all the time.

I hate laundry. :laugh:

8. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Try a laundramat in Alaska - outrageous for cost!

Moment of the day! (I'm on lunch break, nobody panic, lol)

New student, stuck for my name, I was behind the desk and he couldn't see my tag, busted out with "Ms., umm, Ms., umm, Ms teacher, Ms. TEACHER FACE, are assignments available online at this school?"

It was all I could do to keep a straight "teacher face" and explain how the process. ROFL But I've been giggling inside all morning! Made my day.