My own posts

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by AF Guy N Paradise, Jun 1, 2006.

1. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise
    Expand Collapse

If you want to keep track of a topic that you responded to, what is the fastest and easiest way? The only way I can do this now is by going to a topic I know I commented on and then click on my name and view all of my posts. Couldn't I just click on my name on the front page before?

2. AndrewT

AndrewT
    Expand Collapse
    <b>Webmaster</b>

Go to the UserCp -> Edit Options. Look for this
    Default Thread Subscription Mode When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

To see all the threads you have subscribed to go to
    http://www.baptistboard.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

3. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise
    Expand Collapse

So are you saying that I have to subscribe and receive email notifications just to see if the topic has had replies?

It use to be a quick click to take us to our pms and a link that read, "view all posts" so it was easy to see what topics I had participated in.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

4. AndrewT

AndrewT
    Expand Collapse
    <b>Webmaster</b>

This page will do that
    http://www.baptistboard.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all