1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Prediction on the Fiscal Cliff--And it's Not Good for Republicans

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

A very good post better than I could have said. The public chess game has without a doubt been in favor of the Democrats.

#101 saturneptune, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
  2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You need to stop. Any child can read that and see from the flow of the conversation that I was referencing ROMNEY worshiping a false god as that is the person's policies YOU asked about.

So you take it as a personal attack simply because you want to create a reason to get me an infraction. :laugh: Shame on you.:laugh:

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama is the one that keeps moving towards the Republican's positions. The Republican's haven't budged one iota on taxes. Makes me wonder how much of a stranglehold rich people have on the party.

As to the fiscal cliff, it might not be such a bad thing if it didn't lead to more unemployment. Mandatory across the board spending cuts is a good thing, IMO. I'm not liking losing $60 - $70 in household take home pay per week, though. Not liking increases in capital gains taxes either. Or going back to the rates on estate taxes.

Estimates are that the all these measures would generate income and reduce spending to a combined $530 billion a year. Two years of this and the budget would be balanced, then we could start paying down the debt.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

This is the end of the nonsense. Either you go or I go.

5. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are a piece of work. No doubt your reading comprehension when it comes to Biblical interpretation is faulty as well.

Have a nice day.

>Killfile<

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

There you go again feeling the need to put on a display something no one else needed to know in order to once again advance your pipedream of making me look like the bad guy so that you can get me banned.:laugh:

If there was any misunderstanding between you and Robert, that rests with YOU.:thumbsup:

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I see - the libs have finally realized its time to stop blaming Bush for everything - now it's time for them to Blame Romney.... for everything - including the fiscal cliff.

Answer is very simple - stop funding for any un-conditional spending - that should cover about 60% of all spending.....

8. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Put him on your Ignore List. He's getting quite popular in that area.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're quite the piece of work yourself. But like I said, anyone can read what I wrote and see that Romney was the reference as that's who YOU asked about.:wavey:

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

??? Who blamed Romney for anything? ???

libs?:laugh: I'm perhaps the most BIBLICALLY conservative one here. Might explain the friction with the political conservatives.

11. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I trust the Spirit in me, and that tells me where you are, I do not belong. You have harrassed, demeaned, and insulted Christian posters for SEVEN months, and I am tired of it. I also trust the moderators of this board. You belong banned. We will see what happens.

12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everything to be said about the Z-Man is in his BB profile.

13. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

If there was any doubt that Zaac's purpose for being on the BB was anything but to rile people up and to create friction among the brethren, his posts contained in this thread ought to put it to rest.

14. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Let him go. The only reason he's here is to rile people. Eventually the powers-that-be will see this and deal with him.

15. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

In Zaac's defense, there's nothing wrong with keeping personal information private.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I guess ole Zaac would be okay if he towed the ole clique party line. :laugh: The friction exists because yall don't like your mess getting called.

Got the audacity to be calling folks names because they supported Barack Obama but then get all in a huff when folks point out that the majority of you supported a man who is against God.

And if the truth gets you riled up...well it got the Sadducees and Pharisees riled up against Jesus too.

17. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    could be that my head was in the sand - but did you ever tell us who you voted for in the election?

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

" Yep.

19. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't quibble.

It's unbecoming.

It's evident to me you hate Mormons. Has been from almost your first post. Own it.

20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really? What planet have you been living on the last few weeks? It's certainly not this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.