1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured My Stand on Abortion

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Jul 9, 2016.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    True but that I would say depends upon the pharisee.

Remember Paul was a pharisee.

HankD

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

A friend of mine died from hemorrhaging after birth. Yes, her life would have been saved had she had an abortion but no one had any idea that this would happen. In these 600 cases, how many were due to the fact that they directly did not have an abortion or that they knew that they would die had they made the decision to carry the child to term?

I would bet any amount of money, the number of women who would die from not having an abortion - going and purposefully murdering the child so that they could live - would be less than what I could count on my fingers and toes each year. Every OB that I have spoken to has never experienced a situation where an abortion was necessary to save the mother's life but a number have had to prematurely deliver a live child to save both lives.