1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My wife is unsaved and I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Christ Bearer, Dec 14, 2005.

1. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    My advice would be continue going to your church but be on the lookout for people or events in your church or outside of your church that may be able to introduce your wife to Christ without all the legalistic unecessary baggage that comes with the culture of your church.

2. Christ Bearer

Christ Bearer New Member

Well, she is unsaved, as I said. She believes none of the Bible. It is just a story. I think that I agree with those who've said that no church is conducive to her spirit. However, as Johnv suggested, if she ever does approach me wanting to go to church, just a different one, I will be on that for sure.

3. guitarpreacher

guitarpreacher New Member

If she's open minded enough to discuss God and the Bible, I'd give her Lee Strobel's book "The Case for Christ". That should at least get a conversation started. If you can get her to talk and think about what she believes, the Holy Spirit can do amazing things.

4. Christ Bearer

Christ Bearer New Member

It's worth a shot. She's somewhat open minded, but not really. She's nearly as against Christianity and the Bible as anyone I've ever heard of.

5. guitarpreacher

guitarpreacher New Member

Christ Bearer,

Like I said, the Holy Spirit can do amazing things in turning a life around. Romans 2:4 says that it's God's kindness that leads us to repentance. Look for creative ways to remind her how much God loves her, then let Him do the rest.