1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My wish for all of you!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Dec 24, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]

And Happy New Year!

2. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Thanks Paul and Merry Christmas to you.

3. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

Ditto. Blessings to you (and everyone)

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you, and a Joyous Noel to you!

5. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Merry CHRISTmas to you too, Brother Paul. May He richly bless us all...

This country is trying its best to take Christ out of Christmas. They may try and eventually suceed at the court level, but they'll NEVER take Christ out of the hearts of His children...

The gift of eternal life is the greatest gift I'll ever receive. I have CHRISTmas all year long. No one will ever find it under a Christmas tree wrapped in a box, in a gift bag, hanging in a stocking, or in a reindeer sleigh. This gift comes from a Man who was hung upon a tree, buried, and risen three days later and ascended to His Father and is on His right side making intercession for us. What a gift we have!! Hallelujah!!

"And there were shepherds in the same region, lodging in the field, and keeping the night-watches over their flock, and lo, a messenger of the Lord stood over them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they feared a great fear.And the messenger said to them, `Fear not, for lo, I bring you good news of great joy, that shall be to all the people --because there was born to you to-day a Saviour -- who is Christ the Lord -- in the city of David,and this [is] to you the sign: Ye shall find a babe wrapped up, lying in the manger.' And suddenly there came with the messenger a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, Glory in the highest to God, and upon earth peace, among men -- good will."(Luke 2)

6. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Merry CHRISTmas everyone here on BB!! I love you all...