1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Name That Tweeting Pastor - WOF/Charismatic Version

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Thousand Hills, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

Okay, here are some random tweets from WOF/Charismatic/Televangelist types, most of these are household names. Can you guess who said what, no cheating please.

Faith doesn’t beg—faith receives. What are you believing to receive today?

The stronger the anointing within you, the greater the responsibility of that anointing upon you!

When you lose focus you lose anointing. Stay with your calling. One goal! One vision! One finish line!

Whether you realize it or not, you are constantly connecting or disconnecting from God’s Master Plan

Don’t deny sickness is a fact. Deny its right to be in your body!

Fear tolerated is faith contaminated; and contaminated faith doesn’t work

Do you feel confident? If you don't that's okay. God's Word says we don't have to

Nobody can do everything but together we can do everything that needs to be done.

God wants us to take our free will and turn it in His direction and say, "I will."

Your spirit has a memory of your future that your mind sometimes struggles to comprehend! Let your Spirit lead you...

I declare relationships, the currency of the Kingdom, will be an investment in your future!! In the name of Jesus! #prayer

It was all the people against u who cultivated the character of Christ in u & caused His strength 2become urs! You needed them to push u! :)

Don’t allow your past or present condition to control you. It’s just a process that you’re going through to get you to the next level.

Lord I'm available to you...my storage is empty, and I am available to you!

Don't allow the comments of a turtle to rob you of your Giraffe opportunity!

Mirrors are wonderful things. If you take the time to use them, they will reveal things that need to be fixed.

Have you removed that mountain yet?

Are you a lean, mean faith machine? It's time to get in spiritual shape!