1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Napolean Dynamite

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by Jimmy C, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

Have any of you seen it? My recommendations - see it with at least 3-4 teenagers, and you have to watch it at least twice to get some of the humor.

The more I think about this movie, and the more I talk with other folks about it - and quote lines from the movie - the funnier it is.

2. Gib

Gib Active Member

The only line I remember was, "Tina, you fat lard, come get your dinner." I did see it with 1 weenager, 3 teenagers and 1 wife. Wife fell asleep, weenager went to play his video games and the teenagers sat glued to the TV.

What am I doing the rest of the day, whatever i FEEL like doing GOSH!

3. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

Ok. So I actually LOVED this movie. I watched it with my boyfriend and we both now quote from it all the time. I'm not sure what audience it was directed for but it definately appealed to us and we are in our late 20's.--Oh and the quote about Tina is one of my favorites.

4. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I thought the movie had some funny points to it, and I loved the fact that it was completely clean humor. My favorite part was when the Uncle threw the piece of steak and hit Napolean.

5. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

Yeah I liked that it was clean humor too. I have too many favorite parts of that movie to name! If you wait till the credits are over their is a wedding scene at the end. My boyfriend can sing the song just like Kip does. It's great!

6. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

7. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Thanks, very cool ! !