1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Narnia...more to chew on.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Boanerges, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

[​IMG]

Thanks for the needed laugh Humble, Johnv, and ransom!

2. Rachel

Rachel New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] : HA! Yeah, really! :D

3. Charles Meadows

Charles Meadows New Member

Just saw it tonight. Wow what a movie!!!

[​IMG]

4. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

I just got an exclusive behind the scenes action from R+H thanks to SIGGRAPH and Hans Rijpkema and Will Telford (Creature Supervisors). We should really be praising God for how much the animators put into this faith baised film-for example although the battle scene was a little overdone (and the hawk was replaced by a griffion because it was a more dramatic character), none of the tens of thousands of characters existed. There was some times where only the landscape was the only real thing shot on camera. Yet every character was constructed animated down to their cloths, banners, and hairs. In eightteen months (the age difference between me and my sister). On another note, Aslans facial features were first modeled to match closely to Gregory Peck. Waah, I wish I could bore you with how it worked! It was probably not safe for me to have told you that much!

5. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

[​IMG] :eek: [​IMG]

"Them syreens [and fauns] did this to Pete. They loved him up and turned him into a horny toad. "