1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nauseatingly nasty

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Alcott, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I went to the Dairy Queen as usual about 1:30 p.m., but all the tables were taken along the wall except for the last one, which is closest to the only video screen, where more often than not it is playing the Clinton News Network. And there was snip Herself, straining that voice coming out of that barnacle barge known as her face, and her stooges behind her cheering every lump of dung that came out. What a way to spend lunch time! They had some silly soap opera on one day last week, And I thought that was bad. She really raised my anger by croaking that college should be paid for. By whom? I had to work 9 years full time to finish my degree. If she wants the lazy to steal from the industrious, let her give away all she has first, a la the 'rich young ruler.'

#1 Alcott, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You expect that from the woman whole stole the White House furniture?Confused

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know what you mean. The company that I work at is a leftist hotbed and all the tvs are on CNN, which I, too, call the Clinton News Network. CNN might spoil our appetites, no?