1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Navigating the Archives

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Palmetto Boy, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Palmetto Boy

Palmetto Boy New Member

Can anyone give me some advice on finding things in the BB archives? I am interested in reading back through some of the discussions I have been a part of here. I don't remember all the details (date or thread name) of the discussions.

Is there any easier way to navigate the archives? Can I search for any archived threads I posted in? Or at least get the archives to display by section (ie, Baptist Colleges) rather than randomly?

Thanks!

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Up at the top right is a search feature, it seems to work fairly well the little I've used it.

3. natters

natters New Member

When the BB "search" feature doesn't find what you're looking for, you can use Google, and limit the search to www.baptistboard.com. For example, "bananas site:www.baptistboard.com" (without the quotes).

With the results, if the main link sends you to a BB page that says "You have requested a topic that does not exist!", then hit the back button to return to the Google results page, then click the link that says "Cached" (at the end of each entry in the result list).