1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Navy removes Navity Scene

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Salty, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. thisnumbersdisconnected

"An" email, but from 18 people?? Really?

Of the 18, 11 are Catholic or the military catch-all phrase for non-Catholics, Protestant?? Really?

Something's rotten in Gitmo.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Somebody remind me to send some e-mails about how displays in February, March, May, September, and October are making me feel that one race is better than others, and that the organization is singularly promoting one race over another.

In March, I want to point out that displays make me feel that one gender is less appreciated than another, and that the organization is singularly promoting one gender over another.

In June and October, remind me to send out emails complaining about how displays are making me feel that one sexual orientation is better than another, and that the organization is singularly promoting one sexual orientation over another.

So much for equality in race, sexual orientation, AND religion. The only thing these yahoos had to complain about was that they didn't have the guts to ask to put up a display for Kwanzaa or whatever else it was they felt was not being included. If they had been denied, THEN they had a leg to stand on.