1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NBA Offseason Moves

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PastorSBC1303, Jun 23, 2007.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Kobe trade?

Garnett trade?

What moves will the Pistons make? Billups gone? Rasheed gone?

Whats going to be happening around the league...

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

This will be a very important offseason for several teams in the East. The Bulls, Pistons, Nets, Cavaliers, Heat should all be pretty active, as There is not much separation between them.

I really hope the Bulls don't get Bryant (gasp!)
    I really hope Zo retires from the Bulls, and Shaq plays half a season again. Oh, Pat Riley...take some time off. You deserve it ;)
    I really hope the Nets feel they don't need to add any more pieces. I find it kind of comical that they thought they were close to knocking off the Cavs. For as bad as Carter played, the Cavs as a team shot poorly, too, and still beat them in 6.
    I really hope both Billups and Rasheed are not on the Pistons...and are in the West some place.
    I really hope the Cavs can acquire some help for Lebron in a trade (Garnett would be my first choice), and can sign a true point guard (Bibby) and keep Verajao (and possibly Pavlovic...but if I were to sign only one, it would be AV). You need at least two major players on a roster...or to be contructed like the Pistons, a roster full of good players. The Cavs have neither.

#2 webdog, Jun 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2007
  3. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

Garnett says he only wants to go to the suns - however if I am in phoe - I am not thrilled with trading stoudamire for garnett. Nash's window of opportunity is small however - the way he plays, I think he only has two years at that elite level left in the tank. the question is - is garnett enough beeter (if at all) than stoudamire to make the move. gutsy call coming up by the phoe gm.

Kobe to the east would be great for the eastern conf, esp since the two best players in the draft are going west.

I have never been a reshweed fan - Tim and I had some great discussions about him a year or two ago. he was a flake then, he is a flake now - I hope deet is stuck w/ him!

I would take billups in a dallas uni anytime I got the chance

4. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I would love to see Kobe in a Bulls uniform next year, but I do not want to lose Deng in the process.

I don't see Garnett with the Suns next year, but who really knows. I cannot see the Suns giving up Stoudamire.

What moves will the Mavs make this offseason?

5. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

I think we will see a plethora of standing pat

I like Dirk for Kobe - but its not that cold in the southernmost of environs yet. How about Dirk for KG - that would be interesting.

6. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about the Spurs repeating?

7. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

AF Guy

If anyone can do it the Spurs can - as you know it is very hard to repeat - too many offseason distractions, not much rest between seasons, egos etc

8. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Let's see. In the final analysis most off-season moves can be summed up by this.

$, $, $, $, and more really Big buc..!

:laugh: :laugh:

and

:laugh:!

Ed