1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need Expositor's Bible Commentary on CD-Rom!!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Felix, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Felix

Felix Member

I need the EBC (all 12 Volumes) on CD-Rom (Software) for a class I will have to take in January. Can anyone direct me to a site or store with the lowest price?? It would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you [​IMG]

2. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

CBD (Christian Book Distributors) has EBC in their new Christmas catalogue at $39.99, for the PC version.

order item #WF683001
    1-800-CHRISTIAN (800- 247-4784)
    www.Christianbook.com

Sometimes ZondervanDirect will have a special on these. Zondervan is the publisher of EBC.

I have the Mac version, and am working on getting the paper version. Just 5 volumes to go.

3. Felix

Felix Member

Thank you baptistteacher!

I saw the same thing at Ages Software for as low as $19.95 ( AGES LINK)

After looking into its detailed description however, I saw that it is not the same thing I need, even though they almost have the same title!I would need the cd version of the one edited by Frank E. Gaebelein. The one I need at CBD looks like this: Click HERE. Currently this is unavailable at CBD but it can be purchused at other sites for pretty much the same price. Unfortunately though, I can not afford to pay this much at this time,,,, [​IMG]

Thank you again!! [​IMG]