1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need Help finding a Christian Video series

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by dianetavegia, Feb 3, 2005.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I have one of a series of Children's Christian Videos from the early 1990's and my daycare children LOVE it. I've searched and searched but cannot locate any others. Can you help?

The series is Ben & Eddie. I have 'The Meeting, Eddie Finds a Home'. I believe there were 5 total. The father figure is Ben Harney who has won Tony Awards and sings on Broadway. The puppeteer for Eddie is a Muppet puppeteer by the name of Camille Bonora. Great Pearl Communications. Sparrow/ Star Song Communications. Music by PearlSong.

I seem to remember a Christmas Video and one on Nightmares which was VERY good. They were shown 9 years ago on TBN which was one of the 2 channels we could pick up when we lived in the mountains. A search on TBN doesn't bring it up as an active program.

2. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I Googled the title and found it on epinions.com, along with the other two you mentioned. But it seems to be a site for reviewing things, not buying them. My guess is they're out of print. It doesn't come up on ebay.

3. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

4. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Aren't you smart! I wonder why my search didn't turn up the Amazon references?