1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need help

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by noregrets1987, Nov 6, 2007.

1. noregrets1987

noregrets1987 New Member

how does a christian get over pre-martial sex?

2. AAA

AAA New Member

Prayer, prayer and lots of prayer................

3. Joe

Joe New Member

Imo, when one engages in premarital sex, they loose a part of their soul.
    Pray, read the bible, and remain in the word. Take precautions to ensure it doesn't happen again.

#3 Joe, Nov 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2007
  4. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I liken sin to a broken bone, of which I have experienced once. A broken bone can be the result of an embarrassing situation that one might as soon best be forgotten. Even though the Doctor has set it and helped the healing process to begin there is lingering pain long after the healing is done. In my case the bone was broken in high school at the age of 16 and even now into my 50s I will get a twinge of pain from arthritics that has settled in making me recall my foolish youthful mistake. Your situation will be similar even though Christ has covered all with His blood and the healing is thorough He does not let us forget our past. The memory will always be painful but the broken part will always be stronger than before the injury occurred. Guard yourself with His Word get into it and renew your mind for it will be the liniment that will sooth each ache.

May you find peace as you trust His Grace. :thumbs: