1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need Prayer for a Work Situation

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by StefanM, Jun 23, 2011.

1. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello Everyone,

At work we are in the process of moving our offices to another facility, so we are purging some documents, etc.

In the process of doing so, I unintentionally threw away a document before I needed to do so.

Please pray for guidance and protection. I take responsibility for the error, but I would appreciate your prayers for smooth resolution to the issue.

Thanks,

Stefan

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yikes!! I hate when things like that happen and you feel sick to your stomach, don't you??? I'll pray that it resolves well.

3. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh yes. I have been in a bad mood all night because of it.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Bless your heart! You are a human too! We have done things that we wished that we hadn't done, but God 's grace is always there for us! Praying that this document can be replaced someway,somehow! Maybe someone has a copy of it too! Lord, we pray that You will comfort StefanM at this time knowing that it was not done intentionally and that You understand and care. In the name of Jesus we are asking, Amen:praying::1_grouphug:

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I hate it when I do things like that. You are in my prayers.